************** News on a NEW VS Study out of London ********
A NEW Questionnaire-based study has started for Visual Snow Research out of King's College. If you wish to participate you can send the information below to
Please provide the following information within your email:
Date of Birth (Day/Month/Year)
1) Please make a brief statement that you are willing to be contacted for research. This is a European data protection issue.
"Yes, please keep my contact details and you may contact me for research purposes."
2) Brief description of all symptoms you relate to visual snow syndrome.
3) Short description of visual symptoms in own words:
4) Visual snow: what type (chose one):
- black and white (i.e. only black dots on white background, white dots on black background)
- clear (i.e. color of the background)
- flashing (i.e. always white, brighter than background)
- all of these
5) Other symptoms (please only answer yes or no)
- After images
- Trailing of images in the vision
- Blue field entoptic phenomenon (i.e. white squiggly lines moving pulsating on the blue sky)
- Floaters in vision
- Colored clouds or waves with eyes closed
- Flashes of light
- Impaired night vision
- Sensitive to light